Interface Landscapes have been appointed to undertake landscape works for Stage 1 at Songbird Oxley. With over 19 years’ experience, Interface Landscapes specialise in delivering integrated softscape, hardscape, site rehabilitation and maintenance services, and the team pride themselves on creating beautiful and inviting environments.
Bushland protection and enhancement is a defining hallmark of Songbird, with 50% of the estate reserved for natural conservation, open space and green recreational areas.
Landscaping works will feature:
- streetscape works
- tree planting at the rear of certain lots to provide additional privacy to residents
- detention basin and bio retention basin planning and maintenance
- waterway corridor planting and maintenance
- planting in open space corridor
- entry statement works including fencing.
We are excited to welcome Interface Landscapes into the Songbird team and working with them to create a greenprint in modern living.